Lawn Program Detail Sheet
1. Early Spring Weed and Feed - An application of complete slow release fertilizer along with faster release nutrients pre-emergent crabgrass control, and broadleaf weed control.
2. Spring - A liquid fertilizer with Iron. Remaining Spring weeds, and active insects are treated also. Fire ant mounds will be dusted with insecticide.
3. Early Summer Specialty Insecticide Treatment - A liquid fertilization with lots of Iron for that deep green color along with spot weed control and sedge control. An application of ARENA brand insecticide will eliminate developing chinch bug and grub populations in the lawn. This is the best product on the market for chinch bug control,
4. Summer - A light fertilization with lots of Iron for that deep green color along with a full insecticide treatment for the control of Cinch bug and sod webworms.
5. Fall Weed and Feed - An application of a complete granular fertilizer with herbicide for the fall weeds that will be coming up. Insecticide for active insects is also included.
6. Winter - A high potassium fertilizer for root growth along with further weed control measure to eliminate winter weeds.
"Once per season" Fire Ant treatment - Best applied in February or March this application will control and prevent fire ant mounds in the lawn for up to a full year. If you have small children playing in the lawn regularly consider this treatment.
Aeration is needed whenever soil becomes compacted - Reasons include excessive foot traffic, parking on the grass, too much competition from trees for root space etc. If your lawn needs this service we will suggest it.
Commercial Property Fire Ant Baiting Program - Consists of 4 property wide applications of a fire ant specific bait. Once established this program will provide a very high level of control for your community year round.
to Lawn Care Program